Data rectification

This notice was last updated on October 8, 2022.

You can challenge the accuracy of personal data held about you by Shaeps, and ask for it to be corrected or deleted. This is known as the ‘right to rectification’. If your data is incomplete, you can ask us to complete it by adding more details.

How to get your data corrected

To exercise your right you should us that you are challenging the accuracy of your data and want it corrected. You should:

  • State clearly what you believe is inaccurate or incomplete
  • Explain how the organisation should correct it, and
  • Where available, provide evidence of the inaccuracies.

A request can be verbal or in writing. However, we recommend you follow up any verbal request in writing because this will allow you to explain your concern, give evidence and state your desired solution in details. It will also provide clear proof of your actions if you decide to challenge our initial response.

Contact us

If you have any questions, please contact legal support