This notice was last updated on October 8, 2022.
This Acceptable Use Policy (this ‘AUP’) describes prohibited uses of the Services offered by Shaeps (‘We’, ‘Us’, or the ‘Company’) and Our affiliates on shaeps.com (‘Site), Our online store and any website or other online point of presence, mobile application, service or feature through which any product or service available are syndicated, offered, merchandised, advertised, or described (‘Sites’). We may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version on the Shaeps Site. By using the Services or accessing the Account, you agree to the latest version of this AUP. If you violate the AUP or authorize or help others to do so, We may suspend or terminate your use of the Services. In the event of a conflict between this AUP and other agreement with Shaeps governing your use of our Services (the ‘Agreement’), this AUP shall control, but only to the extent of such conflict. Capitalized terms used herein but not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement.
No illegal, harmful, or offensive use or content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Account for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal Activities: Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content: Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content: Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content: Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- No security violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a ‘System’). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access: Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception: Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin: Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
No network abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or crawling: Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS): Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference: Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services: Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions: Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on Shaeps Systems, Shaeps’ Access to your Account, or other access and storage restrictions.
No e-mail or other message abuse
You will not use the Services to distribute, or otherwise facilitate the distribution of unsolicited e-mail or other messages. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this AUP or the acceptable use policy of that provider. You will comply with all relevant laws.
Our monitoring and enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Services or the Account. We may:
- Investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of the Services or Account; or
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this AUP or any other agreement We have with you for use of the Services or the Account.
We may report any activity that We suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
Reporting of violations of this AUP
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, you will immediately notify Us and provide Us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this AUP, please contact Us.
We reserve the right to modify, amend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the AUP or any features or portions thereof at any time without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to you. The ‘last updated’ legend at the top of these AUP indicates when it was last revised. Any changes will be effective upon the posting of such changes on the Site, and you are responsible for informing yourself of all applicable changes or notices. You should refer regularly to the Site to review the current AUP. Your continued use of a service after Shaeps’ posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of Denmark. Any action or proceeding arising from or relating to these Terms must be brought in the courts of Denmark.
We and you each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. We and you each waive any right to a jury trial.